Facebook

Follow Ones 2 Watch on Facebook by clicking here



Thursday, August 5, 2010

VIC Model Megan Osler



Originally from Perth, 20 year old model Megan Osler has moved to Melbourne to pursue her very promising career in the modelling industry. Megan definitely has the right face and body for the industry so hopefully we will soon see her gracing the pages of Vogue.

Below is an interview with Megan, thank you Megan for taking the time to do this interview for Ones to Watch.



You have an amazing look that I'm sure many agencies would love to have on their books, are you planning to stay freelance or sign with an agency?

I do hope to sign with an agency in the near future.
I have recently moved over to Melbourne a month ago from Perth and hope to continue doing modelling over here once I can become a part of the industry as it is all new over here for me now.



Where do you hope modelling will take you?

As yet I dont really know where I want to go with it but I hope I can sign with an agency and go from there hopefully getting noticed and getting my face out there so I can be recognised.



What has been your favourite job so far?

My favourite job has probably been a bridal shoot i did at sandleford winery just before i left to move to melbourne. The location, dresses, make-up, hair and photographer where all great and the photos came out amazingly. As well as this my first portfolio shoot i did I will always remember.



What jobs or modelling competitions have you done?

I have done things for people's advertisements, a couple of magazines, I entered miss universe 2010 and hopefully will do again for the 2011 competition. I have also done shoots for jewellery as well as other jobs that were little and some bigger.



Watch this face!

No comments:

Post a Comment