Facebook

Follow Ones 2 Watch on Facebook by clicking here



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NSW Model - Tayler Ball



Tayler Ball is a 20 year old Sydney model, she stands at 5'7", although in the modelling world that is considered short, Ones 2 watch think Tayler could be the face of a huge beauty campaign such as Loreal or Maybelline.

Here is the Ones 2 Watch interview with Tayler. Enjoy :)



You have a very striking look, what is your heritage?
I'm sort of a mutt actually ;) I'm German, Italian, English, Irish, and Indian!

Why did you decide to get into modelling?
I was approached at a fashion show that I went to by a lovely photographer who told me that I should give it a try!



What has been your favourite job and why?
My favorite job was modeling in Guadalajara, Mexico for the C-Klass catalogue with Francisco De Luna. It was my favorite because I really loved all of the people I worked with. Everybody was so humble and sweet and they each took their time on the little things which I really loved and appreciated. Also didn't hurt that the clothes were super cute.
Also, can't forget my favorite photographer Joel Contreras! He gets better and better every shoot and has become a great friend of mine. I ALWAYS enjoy working with him!!

What are some pros and cons of being in the modelling industry?
Pros- Being able to be somebody other than myself for a little bit. Stepping out of my little box, I guess! Also, the people that I've met along the way have really made this fun for me!
Cons- Trying to keep up with the "norms" of modeling. For example, Being stick thin, being really tall, etc. I am neither so it's been sort of tough, but I have learned to accept and embrace myself for who I am and what I look like!



Do you have any health and beauty secrets that you swear by?
Amazing Cosmetics concealor is wonderful. I will hopefully never have to pick another brand! As far as health goes, I love fruit! Apples are probably my favorite. ALSO- Every night before bed I drink a glass of warm skim milk mixed with honey. Puts me to bed like a baby!

Anything else you would like to add?
Such a great industry, but it's not all about being serious. It's about having FUN and creating beautiful images! Good luck to all of the aspiring models out there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment